If you happen to be looking for a strategy based game that reminds you of your childhood, then Brawl Stars will be the perfect game for you. The game is designed by the makers of Clash of Clan so you can vouch for its authentic game plan and extravagant quality. The game is designed to be a multiplayer game so that it can be interactive as well as exciting for the players. The game follows a 3v3 game plan, and you can fight to the top. As you go on in the game, you will get exciting character cards and trophies that will place you higher in the leaderboard. The game is essentially a shooting game, so you will do a lot of defeating throughout it.
Game modes in Brawl Stars:
· Smash and Grab allows you to collect gems while fighting off the opponents. The first team to manage to hold 10 gems for 16 seconds will win the game.
· Bounty mode lets you collect stars by defeating other players and by defending picking. The team with the highest number of stars wins.
· Heist allows you to crack a safe protected by opponents or you have to defend the safe against attackers. You will have to fight off your opponents in any case to win the game.
· Showdown is the game mode for 10 players where you will test the time to stand the winner in the shrinking arena.
· Gems can be purchased through money or won from gameplays. They are helpful in buying things around the game.
· Elixirs help in upgrading Brawlers throughout the game.
· Chips are obtained when duplicate Brawlers come out of Brawl boxes. Chips help in unlocking new brawlers.
Brawlers and Brawl boxes:
· Brawlers are characters with whom you will play the game. The first brawler you will get is Shelly but as you advance you can get 14 more of different categories and skills. Elixirs will be helpful in upgrading their attacks and health.
· Brawl boxes can be opened through 10 gems or 100 coins. Each box contains random things like Elixirs, Brawler cards, and chips which will help you in moving ahead in the game.
The game comes with two types of control modes which can be found in the settings option.
· The usual Tap to Move feature lets you play the game in the usual way.
· The Joystick mode enhances the quality as it lets you move in the game with ease rather than the tap to move feature.
The game is quite entertaining and fast paced as you quickly fight off your enemies and the max duration a battle may last is 25 minutes. Using Brawl Stars will enhance the game by letting you use the gems to purchase more and more Brawl boxes to unlock more brawlers and make your team a strong one. As this is a multiplayer game, you can easily play it with your games to spend quality time together.